Number Fun

I'm so excited! I just finished my Number Fun 1-10 unit!


This 42 page unit is PACKED with lots of great activities to use in your classroom to teach and review number sense 1-10. This unit meets TONS of those Kindergarten Common Core Standards including:
 

K.CC.1 – Count to 10 by ones

K.CC.2- Count forward beginning from a given number

K.CC.3 – Write numbers from 1-10, Represent a number of objects with a written numeral

K.CC.4 – Understand the relationship between numbers and quantities

K.CC.5 – Count to answer "How many?" questions



Click on the picture above to read more!

Want to win one? This Thursday is one of my favorite days in Kindergarten (at our school)! The first person to guess what kind of day it is wins!

6 comments:

  1. Wow, what a wonderful packet!!! I would love to win one!! :) Is you favorite day Chicka Chicka Boom Boom day??

    -V

    http://specialteacherforspecialkids.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool packet! I would LOVE to win one! Is Thursday your 10th day of school? Are you celebrating Zero the Hero style?

    œKaryn
    A is for Apple B is for Blog
    Kideducator@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. It can't be happening this early in the year but my favorite day would have to be pajama day so that is my guess.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to try ABC day.

    Lisa.cain.sped.teacher@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh gosh, I don't know what day it will be! Will it be the day your kids are all there together? LOL

    would love to win the number files!

    kellybrown28021@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Could it be Back to School Night or Open House?

    ReplyDelete