Product Swap

I am so excited to be participating in the Product Swap that sweet Jessica at Mrs. Stanford's Class is doing.

MrsStanfordsClass

I was teamed up with Tangelia from Buggy in Kindergarten.

 

The product I am reviewing from Tangelia's TPT store is her LadyBug Numbers set.

This is perfect for introducing, reviewing, or practicing numbers 0-20 and all with an adorable ladybug theme!!!! As you can see in the picture below there are large display cards and smaller flash cards that show the number, number word and tens frame. There is also a set of numbers and numbers words 0-20 to play memory match. ** I only printed numbers 0-10 because that is all I will be doing for now, but the unit includes to 20!!!



Next in laminating of course. I swear I LOVE my Scotch laminator!



Here are the memory match cards all cut up and ready to play.


My kids LOVE to play memory. I love watching the kids who really concentrate and remember where each card is!



I also thought another game you could play is to have 2 students playing and lay the number words face up and then flip over the number. The first students to swat the correct number word could keep it. There are endless possibilities. Don't forget the display cards and the flash cards!!! The price...only $5.00!!!! Hop over to Tangelia's TPT store and grab your copy! You can also see her product review of one of my items there!!!!

5 comments:

  1. These cards are beautiful!

    Blessings,
    Jessica
    ✏ Mrs. Stanford's Class ✏
    ❤ I hope you enjoyed the swap & will join for the next one!! Check out my post for the link to the form :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these! Added them to my wishlist!

    Question: I see you use one of the personal laminators...and cut the cards apart?! Does the laminating not peel off or come part?! I have never used my laminator on things I need to cut. What's your experience with this?

    Thank you!

    Greg
    Smedley's Smorgasboard of Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the great review!

    ReplyDelete